By logging on to the website, using the information provided herein, and by downloading or using the various products mentioned on the website, all users are agreeing to the terms and conditions that are stated in this document. While you agree to share information by accepting all cookies used to provide insight to the visitor, if you at any point of your time on the website decide not to agree with the terms, we expect you to instantly withdraw, log out or stop the use of any app or download software available on the website.
The data we receive is our property as the content of the website, however, we do not claim the information until,
- Users register to the website
- Participate in chats and feedback surveys and forms
- Register a complaint regarding any component of the website
- The data we collect from users who use the app
- Includes information on the location, IP address, and device type
- Computer’s browser version, Internet service provider, and even the device brand and ID
- We use the information of users
- To record their history
- Observe the genre most-liked
- Provide help and support
- Moderate chats and ensure specific help
- Cookies and Web Beacons
Web beacons and cookies remain the main source of data collection, but analytics is also one of our primary methods. Analytics is a third-party data collection, but this does not get access to member or visitor information itself, except that it is a means of relaying the information to us.
We provide our visitors with the right to conceal their information and do not feel liable to share any part of the website with selected visitors. We shall not transfer data, use it for any other purpose than the improvement of the website, and reveal names or device setups to a third party.